Ben's Mk2 Fiesta XR2
Ben's Mercury Grey XR2 was one of the earliest Project Bobcat visitors cars, originally added to the site back in 2002, built in a time of lairy bodykits, his subtle mods dont look out of place today
- 1987, Mercury Grey shell
- Standard bodykit (Sprayed black)
- RS rear Spoiler
- Fully de-locked
- Clear front indi's
- Smoked oval side repeaters
- Red-Clear-Red taillights
- Pinstripes removed
- mk3 fiesta & Focus Roof aeriall combo!
- Colour coded wing mirrors
- Colour coded petrol cap
- Colour coded handles
- Clio rear wiper
- Chrome Bumper stripes
- Remote Central locking (with auto-window close)
- New windscreen with built in fader
- Front Foglights mounted into bumper
- Center of bumper meshed
- Numberplate relocated to center of valence
- New style 'Blue Oval' on back with chrome 'Fiesta XR2' badges
- Escort XR3 front splitter
- Ported, polished, flowed (i think) and skimmed head.
- piper 270 cam
- Full stainless Magnex system, including manifold
- Webber DFT Carb
- PiperCross pancake filter
- Black diamond leads
- new plugs, etc
- Custom oil catch tank (read: Bottle with breather mounted on it)
- Chromed strut brace.
Wheels and Suspension
- RS2000 Polished alloys
- 195/45/15 Toyo Proxies
- lowered 35mm
- Sprayed Dash, door cards and rear quarters black (usin vinyl spray, NOT plastic spray, it holds better).
- Re-trimed cloth inserts with black vinyl
- White dials with blue L.E.D. bulbs
- mk5 ghia leather gearnob
- Black leather gear gaiter
- Central locking
- Electric Windows
- Festival centre console with window switches cut into it.
- Stainless steel sill covers with 'XR2' logo
- 3rd Brake light
- Kick plates re-cover in vinyl and footwell lights added
- Recovered parcel shelf
- Half leather RS Recaros
- Escort Cossie Leather steering wheel
- Sony minidisc player.
- Kenwood speakers.