Ford Fiesta How-To Technical Guides and parts Information
Guides to help you modify and maintain your Fiesta Mk1 or 2. We cannot be held responsible for any damage caused to you or your vehicle, these guides are designed as a visual aid, if in doubt consult a qualified mechanic.
Information relating to maintaining and tuning Ford's factory fitted engines.
Engine Conversion Info
Useful information to help you with converting your retro Fiesta to a more powerful or more modern engine such as a Zetec.
- Upgrading a Mk2 Fiesta to a XR2 CVH engine
- Fitting a Zetec engine into a Mk2 Fiesta
- The Zetec 16v Engine
- 2.0 Zetec into a Mk2 (Wiring Diagram)
- Ford Mondeo ECU Codes
- Ford Escort and Orion Zetec 16v ECU Codes
- Ford Fiesta Mk3 ECU Codes
- Ford Focus ECU Codes
- Ford Cougar V6 ECU Codes
- Ford Mondeo Mk1 ECU Pin Out Diagram
- Dashboard Switch Panel (Mk2)
- Fitting an intermittent windscreen wiper stalk
- Fitting an electric boot release
- Fuse-box and relay guide (Mk2)
- Bulb Chart (Mk2)
- Fitting an Interior Light Delay
- Instrument Cluster Wiring Guide
Guides to help with upgrading the security of your Ford Fiesta.
Information about original parts fitted to the Mk1 & Mk2 Ford Fiesta, we would like to grow this section into a valuable resource to help owners identify and track down original parts and optional extras. If you can help us by submitting any photos/part numbers please email us at email@example.com.